Ingredients For the dressing: 1 1/2 cups packed fresh cilantro 1/2 cup good-quality extra-virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper For the salad: 4 ears corn, kernels removed (about 3 cups) 1 1/2 pounds grape tomatoes, halved (about 3 cups) 1 pound [...]
Tag Archives: Aida’s Corn
- Healthy Food Recipes for Your Healthy Kids September 28, 2010
- Comfort Food – Traditional and Easy to Prepare October 5, 2010
- Healthy and Easy 6 Food Recipes October 12, 2010
- Sweet and Sour Vegetables December 17, 2010
- Raisin Rice Stuffed Chicken December 21, 2010
- Chicken/Turkey Fried Rice June 20, 2012
- Quick & Easy Recipe Mongolian Beef Mince Stir Fry June 12, 2012
- How Processed Food is Killing You… and the Culinary Arts June 7, 2012
- Cuisine of Goa: Pork Vindaloo June 5, 2012
- Online Recipes for Making Black Bean Burgers May 29, 2012
- : I appreciate your natural method for making natura...
- : Every time I see blogs as good as this because I s...
- : Yeah its very true that mashed fruits are really a...
about sushi Baked Chicken Beef Beef Recipe Beef Stir Fry recipe Chaozhou Cuisine chicken recipes China Food Culture chinese Chinese Chicken Salad chinese cooking methods chinese cooking tips chinese cooking utensils Chinese Cuisine chinese Five Spice Powder chinese food chinese food recipes chinese food tips Chinese Herbs Chinese Hot Pot Chinese Noodles chinese nutrition chinese recipes chinese salad chinse food Chopsticks cooking methods Cooking Tips Five Spice Powder food food culture Food Recipes Fujian Cuisine Low Fat Recipes Meat mongolian chicken non veg recipes Popeye'S Red Beans And Rice quick and easy recipes recipes Romanian Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Sausages Shandong Cuisine sushi traditional food